Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Anciens locaux de l'Eglise Aristotélicienne

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Ransom inquiry

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Dark Devil

Ransom inquiry Empty
MessageSujet: Ransom inquiry   Ransom inquiry Icon_minipostedMer 10 Mai - 12:35

A messenger arrived in the National Church of English Kingdom. He gave it to Lorudce...

Citation :

I, Dark Devil, master of the Hell's Masters, have kidnapped the Archibishop Dragonflame.
In exchange of his life, I claim for a ransom equals to what the Church earn in one year. I won't accept less than 10 000 pounds.

In exchange of his release, I ask that the Church in England includes now a cult to Belzebuth besides the Cult to Jesus.
I ask for a Diocesis in England only dedicated to Belzebuth's Cult.
I also ask that the Church in his whole (including french Church) recognize the existence of Belzebuth's cult and allow his representant on Earth (myself) to participate to the Vatican councile.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Chevalier_St_Georges

Chevalier_St_Georges

Ransom inquiry Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ransom inquiry   Ransom inquiry Icon_minipostedJeu 11 Mai - 0:51

The bishop reads the message with scepticism. Then he said to himself :

Pffffff, who is this satanist who comes here to provok us, I hope the Inquisition will find him, burn him and save the Archibishop Dragonflamme, we shall not give any money to this dangerous heretic criminal...
Lorudce

Lorudce

Ransom inquiry Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ransom inquiry   Ransom inquiry Icon_minipostedJeu 11 Mai - 4:47

I am inclined to agree. Some of the demands are so out of the question that they are not worth the effort it toke to write them. Good shall prevail over evil. We will either see Dragonflame set free, or we will see him in eternity.
Dark Devil

Ransom inquiry Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ransom inquiry   Ransom inquiry Icon_minipostedJeu 11 Mai - 12:12

In the Vatican's gardens, near those 2 cardinals, a brief movement...
A shadow behind the bushels...

Maybe just a cat hunting birds.....
Père_JackMor

Père_JackMor

Ordre : Hospitaliers
Office : Clerc

Ransom inquiry Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ransom inquiry   Ransom inquiry Icon_minipostedVen 12 Mai - 22:53

I also disagree with this heretic practice, Satanism, and this man has no comprehension of what we are, we are Aristotelicians, not Roman Catholics...
Sorry but you knocked the wrong door.

From the bushels were emerging more and more sound, when exited from it a fat monk who seemed like tired. He grunted behind his beard: "What a bad ale!". The two cardinals quite choked looked at this monk and were telling their disagreement about this attitude.
jeandalf

jeandalf

Ransom inquiry Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ransom inquiry   Ransom inquiry Icon_minipostedLun 15 Mai - 16:23

in any way Satan is only one of the 7 demons of the hell why it would have the best places than the 6 others?
Contenu sponsorisé

Ransom inquiry Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ransom inquiry   Ransom inquiry Icon_miniposted

Ransom inquiry
Page 1 sur 1