Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Anciens locaux de l'Eglise Aristotélicienne

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Excommunication

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Dragonflame

Dragonflame

Excommunication Empty
MessageSujet: Excommunication   Excommunication Icon_minipostedLun 20 Mar - 19:29

I DragonFlame, as Archbishop of Southwick Greenwich, herby ask for the public and instant Excommunication of the man known as Malone.

He has made Sexist comments regarding a female priest in the seminary (a woman known as Arynna who wishes to be a priest but is Level 1 for one more week) and her ordaination that will happen this month.
He also Blashemed against God Almighty and the whole Church.

Malone a écrit:
This be bull the parish priest should only be for men, The Holy Roman Catholic Church never allowed priests to be women at this age and still don't.

Malone a écrit:
I don't care if women are mayors or whatever (never seen 1 yet), but allowing women to be Priests in The Roman Catholic Church I take as an offense and my just of things is that this RK is to be played as accurate as possible. This is the Roman Catholic Church not the orthodox church that those turks got that allow women clergy and stuff. Also this is an act of heresy (the denial of basic Catholic Church teachings) and I believe is punishable by the Inquisition (meaning execution Very Happy )

Malone a écrit:
Well forgive me, 1st of all I thought it was the Catholic Church because everyone is referring to it as the "Catholic Church". 2nd of all "The Holy Inquisition". Inquisition- A Catholic Church court that prosecutes heretics. Heretics- Those who deny basic Catholic Church teachings. It seems more like the anti-heretics are being prosecuted.

This game is becoming very confusing with the mess up of terms and what they stand for. Ya know how Inquisition, Vatican, and the Pope has to do with the Catholic Church and all. Maybe you guys should change "The Holy Inquisition" to the "Anti-Heretic Prosecutors" .

LOL in response to whats his face said, the Holy Father is The Pope: Eugene V.

Malone a écrit:
So its the Catholic Church now I'm glad at last we've made up our mind and also theirs nothing to apologize for, it's called a conflict of interest.

Unfortuantly I believe him to have changed some because I know he commited these crimes.

Here is the thread for your veiwing pleasure: http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=7605&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Dragonflame

Dragonflame

Excommunication Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication Icon_minipostedLun 20 Mar - 19:35

His crime may be slightly less than an Excommuniction, but if we dont I fear an Uprising against Women Priests...
Dragonflame

Dragonflame

Excommunication Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication Icon_minipostedMar 21 Mar - 1:15

LOL, now we are all heretics according to Malone Laughing
Similibibi

Similibibi

Excommunication Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication Icon_minipostedMar 21 Mar - 1:32

If this man does not respect the dogmas of the Church, force is to acknowledge that he has a humour except standard. Laughing
Dragonflame

Dragonflame

Excommunication Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication Icon_minipostedMar 21 Mar - 1:37

this man unfortuantly gains support in some areas, it is ruthless this punishment but it WILL stop off thoughts of opposing God Smile
Similibibi

Similibibi

Excommunication Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication Icon_minipostedMar 21 Mar - 2:09

This man must indeed discharge a heavy penitence for his remarks. However, don't you think that the choice of excommunication is a little hard? Wouldn't he have rather to be brought back in the right way?

This is just a suggestion of a simple concerned deacon of the fate of the population and image of the Church, do not see offence of your decision there.

Respectfully
Dragonflame

Dragonflame

Excommunication Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication Icon_minipostedMar 21 Mar - 10:20

I can never take offence from a Brother Smile

But nay, this man will not turn back, I fear for his soul, an Excommunciation can be reversed, and maybe this will insure his coing back to God.

Yet I fear for him and his Soul.

I think he may join the Hell's Masters Criminal Organisation!
Similibibi

Similibibi

Excommunication Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication Icon_minipostedMar 21 Mar - 10:51

Thus it is. Better a great prudence towards a blasphemy is worth rather than a too great confidence in the man who does it.

You have all my supports consequently.

Fraternally.
Dragonflame

Dragonflame

Excommunication Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication Icon_minipostedMar 21 Mar - 12:32

Thank you Brother
Iulius_Catullus

Iulius_Catullus

Excommunication Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication Icon_minipostedMar 21 Mar - 17:31

Malone asked me too for my opinion on women in the Church. As expected, he got answer of right teaching of Universal and Aristotelian Church. So if he doesn't want to keep teaching of Vatican... I think he is just another rebell just to rebell, doesn't matter what reason he will choose.
Dragonflame

Dragonflame

Excommunication Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication Icon_minipostedMar 21 Mar - 19:00

Maybe we should contact LJS Iulius, this man will attempt to do trouble.....
Similibibi

Similibibi

Excommunication Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication Icon_minipostedMar 21 Mar - 20:12

Perhaps could you just show him like a phenomenon of fair and turn him into ridiculous? That will reinforce the image of the Church and would also show that we know to have humour... Not?
Dragonflame

Dragonflame

Excommunication Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication Icon_minipostedMar 21 Mar - 20:43

possibly....however a firm hand is needed for this man Malone, maybe though both together.... hmmm i have a plan...
Lorudce

Lorudce

Excommunication Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication Icon_minipostedLun 27 Mar - 6:41

LJS is on vacation for the week, we are on our own to deal with this and other issues.
Contenu sponsorisé

Excommunication Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication Icon_miniposted

Excommunication
Page 1 sur 1