Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Anciens locaux de l'Eglise Aristotélicienne

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

And the light was...

4 participants
AuteurMessage
shiki

shiki

And the light was... Empty
MessageSujet: And the light was...   And the light was... Icon_minipostedMar 11 Avr - 23:11

What if we developed this part of the forum ?
To begin... I don't know anything about the English Church (RP of course)
Can anybody tell me about it ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Marthin

Marthin

Ordre : St. Jerome
Office : Laic

MessageSujet: Re: And the light was...   And the light was... Icon_minipostedMer 12 Avr - 5:44

Well, theres not much to tell. It doesn't seem like very many people are interested in the church except those who speak in the forums. But I'd help answer your questions if you have any Mr. Green
shiki

shiki

MessageSujet: Re: And the light was...   And the light was... Icon_minipostedMer 12 Avr - 21:18

Actually, we are not that much neither...
Obviously, there are many things to learn before feeling self confidence in our field and I understand few people are motivated.
But in a sense, this forum (french part) is one of the most active and producing one... so maybe it's not that bad !

Nevertheless, faith teaching should be more efficient... but I don't know how whe should proceed
Marthin

Marthin

MessageSujet: Re: And the light was...   And the light was... Icon_minipostedJeu 13 Avr - 0:58

It would help if we could come up with a set time to do ceremonies (communion, sermons, etc) that might attract people to participate more in the church. But as the church is still young, its still hard to be able to do every thing on a regular schedule.
shiki

shiki

MessageSujet: Re: And the light was...   And the light was... Icon_minipostedJeu 13 Avr - 12:32

Umm.. we already have a calendar for ceremonies.
A problem for me is to choose between saying a normal and long sermon (and consequently unread), or doing a light one, but much more far from the set protocole...
If I delete the Gloria, the Eucharistie, etc etc... it not a real ceremony anymore...

Or maybe should we create another topic, exclusively for teaching.
Lorudce

Lorudce

MessageSujet: Re: And the light was...   And the light was... Icon_minipostedVen 14 Avr - 20:59

Greetings!

We can use shorter messages in the church (IG) and post a link to longer ones in the forums. That is one way to "wet their appetite" and then get them involved in the more complete life of the church.
Marthin

Marthin

MessageSujet: Re: And the light was...   And the light was... Icon_minipostedSam 15 Avr - 5:29

It would also be a good idea if the priest could message the people of his parish introducing himself and explaining some things to them. thats what I did when I was priest, I introduced myself as priest, I welcomed them to the town and England, and I told them that I was always available to answer questions and to help out. It lets the people get aquainted with the priest, and it lets them know that they are welcome so they won't want to leave, and it will help them more used to the game.
shiki

shiki

MessageSujet: Re: And the light was...   And the light was... Icon_minipostedSam 15 Avr - 12:11

I agree.
Sir Lorudce, your idea seems to be the best. Thank you.
Valsum

Valsum

Ordre : None
Office : None

MessageSujet: Re: And the light was...   And the light was... Icon_minipostedMer 10 Mai - 13:29

Some topics from the English forum could be copied here too, in my humble opinion, specially this: http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=8444

I think I have no authority to do it, though Smile
http://valsum.wordpress.com
Lorudce

Lorudce

MessageSujet: Re: And the light was...   And the light was... Icon_minipostedMer 10 Mai - 14:51

those works have been transfered to thenew forum that will go into use soon.
Valsum

Valsum

Ordre : None
Office : None

MessageSujet: Re: And the light was...   And the light was... Icon_minipostedMer 10 Mai - 15:09

Oh, great! Thanks, Eminence.
http://valsum.wordpress.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: And the light was...   And the light was... Icon_miniposted

And the light was...
Page 1 sur 1