Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Anciens locaux de l'Eglise Aristotélicienne

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

This is messed up:

+5
spiritusxvii
Moile de Suzémont
baiboe
turambar
BossMustang
9 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Dragonflame

Dragonflame

This is messed up: - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: This is messed up:   This is messed up: - Page 2 Icon_minipostedVen 26 Aoû - 9:24

NOW YOU CALL ME A HERETIC DO YOU?

That is the last straw, sory cardinals but if this person deos not apologise then you are no longer welcome in England. and Spirts i know where you live, one of my spies worked for you yesterday and guess what, we are coming to get you! You are the one that Blasphemes heretic, you are the one that shall burn! The English Inquisitions is coming, and we will not be stopped.

I am VERY dissapointed in this vatican, and though my translator is crap i believe i understood what you said Spirts, and the Church of the Old Ways has NOTHING to do with me, i am simply a member that like talking and discussing the ancient religion because i do find it intreasting.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Frère Norv
Cardinal
Frère Norv

Ordre : Illuminati

MessageSujet: Re: This is messed up:   This is messed up: - Page 2 Icon_minipostedVen 26 Aoû - 9:38

Hi,
I'm Frère Norv, inquisitor cardinal and a chief of this inquisition , could you explain me your work in England?
I don't understand why we not recognize the place of Vatican.
Could you tell me what the old Church?
Thanks
Dragonflame

Dragonflame

MessageSujet: Re: This is messed up:   This is messed up: - Page 2 Icon_minipostedVen 26 Aoû - 11:47

The Old Church is open for anyone to discuss paganism or other religions that are NOT Christian. You dont HAVE to be a pagan to be in it, neither do you NOT have to be a Christian.

Its basically i group of people Talking, Rping and discussing about different Religions. For more info talk to Mysticshopgirl
-----------------

The English Inquisition is again a group who RP's, we also act as police in cases, bringing people we think are witchs(making more than 1 account) into justice.

However we also defend some people that are brought before the judge by the Game Inquisition who we fell are innocent.

Very Happy -----------------------------------------------

The Vatican wasnt around when the game started in England, and i was told by Spirts, very specifically that i couldnt join the Vatican as an inquisitor since the Vatican did NOT have a department of Inquisition.
Which leads me to believe that you just copied me Very Happy
spiritusxvii

MessageSujet: .......   This is messed up: - Page 2 Icon_minipostedVen 26 Aoû - 13:57

your traductor is in wrong .....youcan do something for me because i don't leave my village and if i'll do it i think you will die .....if you attack me god protect me
Dragonflame

Dragonflame

MessageSujet: Re: This is messed up:   This is messed up: - Page 2 Icon_minipostedVen 26 Aoû - 14:57

oh dont worry, God in England is on the English Side, His Holiness Pope Frank who recently died before this Vatican came into effect said and i qoute "Never forget that God is on the English side and that the Devil will seek you to betray God and therefore fall from his grace." He was a little bit crazy though and he died because he went on hunger strike when no-one hired him for 1 day.

Anyway, you've gotta leave sometime Spirts and plus i've heard that soon all french LVL0 and LVL1 HAVE to go back to france or they have to move their due to immergration.

Apart from that the Hell's Masters are also after you and trust me they WONT give up.
BossMustang

MessageSujet: Re: This is messed up:   This is messed up: - Page 2 Icon_minipostedLun 29 Aoû - 8:23

Citation :
That is the last straw, sory cardinals but if this person deos not apologise then you are no longer welcome in England. and Spirts i know where you live, one of my spies worked for you yesterday and guess what, we are coming to get you! You are the one that Blasphemes heretic, you are the one that shall burn! The English Inquisitions is coming, and we will not be stopped.

You are threatening a man of the cloth!

Citation :
if you attack me god protect me
This caught my eye... you meant God right? (A bit sorry to nitpick, buy you ARE a cardinal...)

Citation :
Apart from that the Hell's Masters are also after you and trust me they WONT give up.
They're after him?!?!?!?

Then it is the mission of the Freedom Fighters to see that no harm comes to him.

My friend, we will protect you!
Dragonflame

Dragonflame

MessageSujet: Re: This is messed up:   This is messed up: - Page 2 Icon_minipostedLun 29 Aoû - 11:13

No we wont Boss, and no he is not a man of the cloth, he is a heretic and MUST be clensed by order of God Himself.

I NEVER use the word Heretic lightly, it is a very strong word in my eyes and leads to fights.
BossMustang

MessageSujet: Re: This is messed up:   This is messed up: - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMar 30 Aoû - 6:08

You won't pretect him. You aren't me.
Dragonflame

Dragonflame

MessageSujet: Re: This is messed up:   This is messed up: - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMar 30 Aoû - 12:07

You cannot bring any guildinto this Boss, it is not right, YOU might protect him but if he deosnt leave there is no point wasting our resources on him, we have people to catch!
BossMustang

MessageSujet: Re: This is messed up:   This is messed up: - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMer 31 Aoû - 3:24

We kill AND protect.

I will volenteer to protect him.

Dark Devil will die before he gets close to him.
lord_asile

lord_asile

Ordre : General leader of the E.S.S
Office : General leader of the E.S.S

MessageSujet: Re: This is messed up:   This is messed up: - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMer 31 Aoû - 20:25

sir i dont see my place in this discussion but i agree no matter how much i dont like someone i will always protect unless of course your evil, crazy and/or a criminal
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: This is messed up:   This is messed up: - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

This is messed up:
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2