Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Anciens locaux de l'Eglise Aristotélicienne

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

The Church of Rome in England

+9
Gloth
Hugues_de_Payns
Bouboule
Abysmo
Lescure
Trufaldini
Humbert
fredstleu
Iulius_Catullus
13 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
spiritusxvii

The Church of Rome in England - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: ....   The Church of Rome in England - Page 2 Icon_minipostedJeu 23 Fév - 18:43

Juste pour souhaiter bonne chance au missionaire qui se rends la bas et qui va devoir s'entretenir avec ce cher Dragonflame que j'ai toujours trouvé si sympathique (hrp si ca parait ironique c'est normal et puis comme vous devez le savoir l'Angleterre est l'endroit le plus hérétique des RRs/hrp) enfin bon je vous rappelle que c'est vous qui avez décidé de le faire nommer pretre il y a bien longtemps je n'avais alors fait que vous suivre...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Dragonflame

Dragonflame

MessageSujet: Re: The Church of Rome in England   The Church of Rome in England - Page 2 Icon_minipostedJeu 2 Mar - 18:55

first thing is first, i have just got back from a 1 week holiday and am trying to understand this topic through means of google translator which is worse than bad. but from what i understand so far, I seem to have declared myself Pope and made the church of rome secret.

Now i dont understand the full charges laid here against me because as i said google translator is very bad, so if someone would be kind enough to tell me, i can then defend myself properly.

Anyway the Church of Rome is DARMOR'S group not mine, he ejected all members of that church.

As for the pope thing...... well that was me rebelling against the french. but that was during the first contact we had, since then i have only served this Vatican.

I do not understand what is going on, someone please explain.
Iulius_Catullus

Iulius_Catullus

MessageSujet: Re: The Church of Rome in England   The Church of Rome in England - Page 2 Icon_minipostedVen 3 Mar - 18:39

I hope I've posted my complaints in English Shocked And one thing I still don't understand: why are You, dear Dragonflame, still proclaiming that Darmor is leader of the Church of England to which You've added me to? Anyway, I was named a leader of English branch of the Church by our King because I was first official bishop of England. Now there is opened forum for it with people working on approximation of the Church to the masses. We have many great people here just because we are open community. And this is what is the Church about. It is not one man thing. I hope now You see what was this thread about.
The question of Your previous loyality to the Pope is not my thing but the thing of the Curie and Inquisition and I've never pointed to it.
Dragonflame

Dragonflame

MessageSujet: Re: The Church of Rome in England   The Church of Rome in England - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSam 4 Mar - 16:17

Ok first thing, i do not like darmor, either as a player of rk or as whatever he proclaims himself to be within rk.

I have never proclaimed him leader of the church.

Darmor has had control of the Church in rome ever since spirits gave up.

Now that i have net on my new pc, any cardinal who wishs to discuss with me should now do so.
Dragonflame

Dragonflame

MessageSujet: Re: The Church of Rome in England   The Church of Rome in England - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSam 4 Mar - 22:35

Iulius_Catullus a écrit:
Lords, Eminences!

He don't want to ask our king to change the Church of Rome in England to a public thing and this way he declines the basis function of the Church. I can not ask You to act in things of his previous heresy. I am not officially part of clergy. I believe Dragonflame changed his mind even if he din't meant it ex animo.

you can do that? Confused Confused Confused Question Question
Iulius_Catullus

Iulius_Catullus

MessageSujet: Re: The Church of Rome in England   The Church of Rome in England - Page 2 Icon_minipostedLun 6 Mar - 13:22

I did it. Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church of England is open for all. Many people are participating here. Many newbies want to join the Church because the Church works now. It is not because I want it like that but because people want religion. And they also want to be part of that religion. To have forum open to all doesn't mean to have closed group and added all people to it. It is impossible to create something for people without people. I hope You understand now.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Church of Rome in England   The Church of Rome in England - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

The Church of Rome in England
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2