Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Anciens locaux de l'Eglise Aristotélicienne

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Lescure
Cardinal
Lescure

translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations Empty
MessageSujet: translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations   translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations Icon_minipostedJeu 23 Fév - 17:15

Ok, here is my first traduction of dogma in english. Please correct me if necessary.

Chapter first: The divine Revelation. The two sources of the Faith.

The very powerful Holy Trinity, which creates the man and all nature in a movement of Its infinite Love, did not want that this man is abandoned in the darkness of the error. This is why very powerful God appeared with the men.
It appeared first of all in the luminous doctrines and the lesson of Aristote, doctrines whose balance announced in a prophetic way Teaching of the Light to the men by Christ Our Lord.
The union from these two teaching gave rise to Holy and Immutable Aristotélian Church.

Chapter second: harmonize Faith and Reason:

We believe firmly that the Truth is one, and that the Revelation of Christ is harmonized with the healthy intelligence of nature and the human heart which we find in the Doctrines of Aristote.
Faith and Reason are like the two facets of the same reality. This truth thus constitutes only one harmonious whole of a great beauty, whole which is like the reflection of the sublime beauty of the harmonious union of the three Divine People of the Holy Trinity. By Aristote, emblem of the Reason, the poor of spirits will learn science, and by Christ, carrying the Faith, the scientists will progress in wisdom and piety.
Because the purity of the Faith depends on the purity of the ideas. And without the Faith the ideas are useless. Divine balance finds its base there.

The study of philosophy and theology must be developed in this spirit of union, and the theologists will be conscious that beauty and the purity of their doctrines will rise the image that the faithful ones will have of the Beauty of God.
Thus the Holy Books of the Revelation of Christ and those of the Revelation of the Logos written by Aristote will have to be read in concert and are complementary mutually.

Chapter third: Ideas in the Church.

This balance and this harmony of the Faith are found in the members of the Aristotélian Church: some, mystical essentially, seek in the imitation of Christ the way of knowledge. Their ideas carry out them in the spheres of the absolute, in direct liaison with the divinity. It is them which hold for true the following ideas:

1) the things are copies of the Ideas.
2) the sensate beauty is an image of the eternal Beauty that the soul has already contemplated.
3) happiness is a form of contemplation, that the wise one must endeavour to reach.
4) metaphysics is the science of the primary causes.

Others on the other hand, trustful in the reason, have for master Aristote and follow on his traces the knowledge of the truth by the reasoning, with like base of their Faith the following ideas:

1) the nature of the things is in the the same things, and gives them form.
2) the beauty results from certain proportions and certain measurements and harmonious rates/rhythms.
3) the wise man must take part in the life of the city.
4) metaphysics is science of what is, as it is, of being as being.

Each believer takes part more or less of each one of these groups, but all work in one heart to the glory of the Church and the love of God.

Chapter fourth: Capacity of interpretation of the Church.

The Holy one and Immutable Aristotélicienne Church is only qualified for interpreter divine teaching. It is Sovereign pontiff him only, with or without consultation of the bishops of the Aristotélian universe, which fixes the doctrines of the Church.
However it will have guard of the dépot of the Faith, and it will have to preserve it with care and respect, without changing anything essential in what its prédecesseurs will have instituted in the dogma, following in that the inspirations of the Spirit of Truth. It will take care thus as a good shepherd of the maintenance of the unit of the Faith, the harmony of the doctrines, and the union of believers.

writing in Rome, day before of Christmas, 1453[/u][/b]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Iulius_Catullus

Iulius_Catullus

MessageSujet: Re: translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations   translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations Icon_minipostedJeu 23 Fév - 19:01

Thank You for Your help, Your Eminence. I've asked for place in England where I will post it as the first official announcement of The Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church. I will also do not forget for links which will tie Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church of England with Vatican to give access to Vatican for English believers.
Iulius_Catullus

Iulius_Catullus

MessageSujet: Re: translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations   translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations Icon_minipostedJeu 23 Fév - 23:48

Because of my lack of knowledge of French language I want to ask You, Your Eminence, which documents have higher priority for common belivers. I've found some more people able to translate these documents so all that work will not remains on You.
loyats

loyats

Ordre : Order of Saint Jerome
Office : Priest of Canterbury Parish

MessageSujet: Re: translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations   translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations Icon_minipostedLun 27 Fév - 2:54

I am one of those willing to pledge my services to Holy Mother Church in the translation of Her truths and doctrines. In addition to myself there is remox, egoland, baiboe, and captain talwin all faithful believers in the teachings of Aristote, and even some who are not, but wish to provide service to the Church regardless. Enough so that we could even form a guild of scribes dedicated to the duty of translating any documents handed down from the Curie.

It is only my wish to serve the Church and the opportunity to be this beneficial to such an important organization does not come along every day. Those of us willing and faithful across the channel eagerly await the commands of the Curie.
FrèreNico
Cardinal
FrèreNico

MessageSujet: Re: translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations   translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations Icon_minipostedLun 27 Fév - 3:29

All the officiel dogme are Here

Good luck friends.
loyats

loyats

Ordre : Order of Saint Jerome
Office : Priest of Canterbury Parish

MessageSujet: Re: translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations   translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations Icon_minipostedLun 27 Fév - 3:35

Your Eminence is this official permission by the Curie to begin our work?
FrèreNico
Cardinal
FrèreNico

MessageSujet: Re: translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations   translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations Icon_minipostedLun 27 Fév - 3:39

Of course.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations   translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations Icon_miniposted

translation of the dogma in English: The two Revelations
Page 1 sur 1