Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Anciens locaux de l'Eglise Aristotélicienne

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

the level 3 (in english ) translate of the french text

2 participants
AuteurMessage
spiritusxvii

the level 3 (in english ) translate of the french text Empty
MessageSujet: the level 3 (in english ) translate of the french text   the level 3 (in english ) translate of the french text Icon_minipostedMar 30 Aoû - 2:15

Sorry for my bad english correct me if you see some fault :s
I. Generalities - prerequired
You have (even on the level 2 !) a skill list known with a handbook degree (write with a percentage). That list can be empty of course , but at the level 3 begining ,she contains some skills , at different degrees.

The studies objective is to upgrade your skills and and have some new skills . You can study alone or with a professor in differents modes .

But warning ! Some skills need some prerequired at differents times of the studies !
Exemple :
* you can't have some percentage in the skill "recognize the plag" if you don't have 100% in the "advanced medicine " skill
* If you don't know "Basics skills of historia " at least 25 % you can't have more of 75% in the skill" communications technic "
* If you didn't have read the good book of Aristote, you never can have most of 20% in the skill "the temperance "

That's why if you think you are blocked : look the prerequired

II. Across or study a new skill with a professor

It's the best .You can accross your old skills or learn new skills with a professor.
The numbers (Warning , they can be changed because it's a test)
When you study with a professor you have 8 to 12%if you're a lord or 4 to 6 % if you're not a lord (but it's not sure it will be a distinction for the lord and not lord in the future )

III. Study alone
alone you have 2 to 6 percent if you are lord (or 1 to 3 if you aren't a lord)
IV. Work in one of your skill fields

if you work alone on a domain you can find a new skill you don't have but the probability is low

V. look for new ideas
you can find a new skill out of your skill fields . Even out of the totally of fields normally open !
But the probability is very low (the lucky is divide by 5 by report of the number IV)
VI. Possibility of transfert
very very very rarely (the lucky is divide by ten by report of the number V or by 50 by report of the number IV!) you can in working normally on a skill find a skills of the type V .

VII. The languages skills
The languages skills only can be learn in the level 3 (for the moment ).To Learn a language 2 possibilities study with a professor or can read a book in this language. That's why you can learn a language alone without book or professor.

A professor can teach a languages even he don't have 100% in this languages it's really frequent .

When you learn a language with a professor you don't have the same progressions of the other skills. Better is the professor better is your learning .
The stats (for the lords .... divide by 2 if you're not a lord) :

- if the diferrence of level enter the professor and the student is of :
-most of 50% the student increase his skill of 7 to 12 points
- enter 40 and 50 points : increase of 6 to 10 points
- enter 30 and 40 : 5 to 8
- enter 20 and 30 : 4 to 6
- enter 10 and 20 : 2 to 5
- less of 10 : 1 to 3
- less of 0 : 0
VIII. The books

Evry book have a difficulty level. Exemple , for the books of aristote in greek the level is 50%
You can read a book if your skill in this language is close of the difficulty level of the (you always have a bonus enter 0 and 5 with your skill)
If you can read this book ,you obtain a bonus in this language , enter 2 and 4.
exemple: i've 51 % in greek, i read a chapter of the ("Ethic to Nicomaque"), i obtain a bonus .
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Dragonflame

Dragonflame

MessageSujet: Re: the level 3 (in english ) translate of the french text   the level 3 (in english ) translate of the french text Icon_minipostedMar 30 Aoû - 12:09

Correct me if i'm wrong but cant you be a priest in the game too? isnt a profession for LVL3?
spiritusxvii

MessageSujet: yes   the level 3 (in english ) translate of the french text Icon_minipostedMar 30 Aoû - 13:40

yes it's a profession in the game you're not wrong
Dragonflame

Dragonflame

MessageSujet: Re: the level 3 (in english ) translate of the french text   the level 3 (in english ) translate of the french text Icon_minipostedMar 30 Aoû - 14:44

good, i plan on lvling up to lvl 2 within the month, lvl 3 gonna tak em a while.
spiritusxvii

MessageSujet: ....   the level 3 (in english ) translate of the french text Icon_minipostedMar 30 Aoû - 19:10

yes it's sodifficult to belevel 3
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: the level 3 (in english ) translate of the french text   the level 3 (in english ) translate of the french text Icon_miniposted

the level 3 (in english ) translate of the french text
Page 1 sur 1